GBC Kanati Mongrel Radial ATV Tires
The first true all-purpose DOT tire built specifically for Side-by-Side UTVs.
Tread is optimized for peak performance on multiple surfaces.
Can handle a variety of off-road terrain while remaining equally safe and suitable for paved surfaces.
DOT approved Street Legal!
Radial construction boasts an impressive 1,000 lb. load rating per tire and an equally impressive 87 MPH "N" speed rating.
|GBC Kanati Mongrel Radial ATV Tire (wheel not included)|
|Kanati Mongrel Radial|
In some cases with oversize tires, you will need a Lift Kit to insure sufficient clearance around the fenders and other parts of your ATV. With 28'' tall tires you will usually need a lift kit, and in rare cases you'll need one with 27'' tall tires. You can order a lift kit from our Lift Kit page.
Tire Mounting Guidelines:
TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES CAN BE EXPLOSIVE IF INFLATED IMPROPERLY!
Proper tools, safety equipment and safety precautions must be used!
1. Use only clip-on style air chuck with long extension hose, remote filler and inflating gauge. Never hold the air chuck by hand when inflating.
2. Lube the tire and rim bead seat with tire mounting lubricant.
3. Place tire and wheel away from all personnel. Tire should only be inflated in a proper tire mounting cage.
TIRE AND WHEEL MUST BE OUT OF 'LINE OF SIGHT' DURING INFLATION PROCESS!
4. Inflate tire until you hear bead seats snap, or until you reach manufacturer's maximum inflation pressure, whichever comes first.
NEVER EXCEED MANUFACTURER'S MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE!
If beads do not seat, STOP! Release all air from tire/wheel assembly. Call your tire or wheel manufacturer for advise.
5. Once tire bead is seated, disconnect chuck, re-install valve core and inflate to proper operation pressure.
ONLY TRAINED PERSONNEL SHOULD ATTEMPT TO MOUNT TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES!
Here are links to some of our most popular products
ATV Tires -
ATV Tire and Wheel Package Deals -
ATV Bigfoot Kits -
Sand Tire Kits -
ATV AG Kits -
ATV Hard Surface Kit -
Kawasaki Mule Hard Surface Kits -
4 Wheeler Tires and Wheels -
Wheel Spacers -
Aluminum Alloy Rims -
Steel Rims -
GBC Tires -
ITP Tires -
ATV Lift Kits for Honda, Rincon, Rubicon, Kawasaki, Mule, Teryx, Polaris, Suzuki, King Quad, Yamaha, Sportsman, Grizzly, Rancher, Brute Force, Foreman, RZR, Arctic Cat, -
GBC Kanati Mongrel ATV Tires -
ITP Mud Lite -
ITP TerraCross -
Gorilla Silverback -
Gorilla Silverback X-Lite -
GBC Dirt Devil -
Vampire Tires -
Essex Surefoot Kevlar Belted -
Bear Claw -
Copyright© 2013 Tires-n-Stuff. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without written permission by Tires-n-Stuff.